So Much to Do at Pinederosa
- Step outside of your cozy RV to teach your child the joys of fishing on the banks of the Ogunquit River – it’s stocked with brown trout.
- Get a Maine Fishing License and bag two fish per day. Bring them back to your campsite and fry them for dinner. Heaven!
Even More Outdoor Adventures
- Pack your swimsuit and relax by the pool.
- Run around with your doggie in the hiking area or on the beaches at Wells and Ogunquit.
- Then put on your walking shoes and hop in the car for even more outdoor adventures.